The stainless-steel wet dust collector excels at capturing combustible/hazardous dust from your plant air. The blower draws air through a water-tree baffle design, creating a cascading water effect that removes particles as small as 3 microns from the airstream. Dust is filtered through contact with water droplets and contained in the bottom of the collector for safe removal at necessary maintenance intervals. Water levels are automatically controlled with valves and sensors, including interlock functions to meet NFPA and OSHA codes.
NFPA 484 Compliant:
In 2015, NFPA updated the 484-standard requiring an interlocked offline vent fan, to prevent build-up of hydrogen gas.
• WX5000 Stainless Steel Wet Dust Collector
• 10 HP 230/460/575v 3 Phase / 60Hz TEFC motor
• Continuous run hydrogen vent fan
• Approximately 5,000 CFM
• NEMA12 control panel w/ LCD display
• High efficiency blower wheel
• Construction: stainless steel #304, unpainted.
• 16'' diameter inlet collar
• High efficiency mist eliminator after filter 99% @ 3 microns
• Silencer included. Sound Level @ 5 Ft.: 78dBA
• Automated water level control system